Oh my god it looks like i'm updating on a monthly basis! My excuse: these 2 months have been really quite a race... and we slowly feel the fatigue.
As usual, I'm always thinking of trying to select the nicest photos and put them online for all to see but we all know that's really quite a chore :P Especially when you take kechillions of photos in the hope that a couple of those would turn out nice. See, that's what happens when u use a phone camera, the screen's so tiny, u dun see scoot!
So, to make it up... let me do something that's not really in my nature. Shall post only 1 photo for each event :DLet's start with what I will miss most when we leave here. Today's Midsummer which is the longest day of the year and as such this is the view at around 8pm. I love WLAN! Now all I need is a good idea, a great vocabulary and grammar and oh... talent too :P Then i can just sit outside my terrace and write the day away. Goodbye view.

No comments:
Post a Comment